Member report: comScore – Top 10 Burning Issues in Digital
This report provides comScore’s perspective on the most pressing topics, issues and trends that are changing the way media buyers and sellers evaluate digital in the context of the broader media ecosystem.
Some of the key topics covered include:
- Bridging the divide between TV and digital to realize the value of cross-platform media planning and buying
- The shift in media planning beyond age and gender towards the use of advanced audience segments
- Addressing mobile measurement challenges to improve monetization and give digital media a bigger seat at the table
- The challenge in measuring unduplicated reach across platforms, including distributed content platforms, to help publishers better articulate their value to advertisers
- The value of moving beyond digital ad viewability to focusing on the metrics that matter like campaign reach and frequency, as well as attitudinal, behavioral and sales lift
- Advancements in sophisticated, multi-touch advertising attribution that better illuminate what’s working so that marketers can allocate their budgets more efficiently
You can download the report off the comScore website here.