Meet IAB Europe at DMEXCO
The IAB Europe team will be at DMEXCO in Cologne, on the 11-12 September. Don’t miss our panels of industry leaders where you can hear about how GDPR and the TCF have impacted stakeholders, most notably users and publishers in our GDPR panel and how the programmatic trading landscape is evolving across Europe in our programmatic panel.
We will be hosting post-panel Q&A sessions to give you the chance to ask the speakers questions related to the discussions. Full details of the panels are below and the Q&A information will be added soon.
The team members attending DMEXCO are:
- Helen Mussard, Business & Marketing Strategy Director
- Marie-Clare Puffett, Marketing & Business Programmes Manager
- Alison Fennah, Executive Business Advisor
- Greg Mroczkowski, Senior Manager, Public Policy
Feel free to reach out to us to at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a one to one meeting with any of our team and find out more about our activities for 2019 and 2020.
Programmatic Trading Trends in Europe
Seminar room 7 – 11th September, 16.00-16.45
In this seminar, IAB Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee will bring together a panel of industry leaders and disruptors to explore how the programmatic trading landscape is evolving across Europe and how key trends such as programmatic audio are driving adoption in an ever-changing media consumption landscape.
The results of IAB Europe’s much-anticipated and industry benchmark studies, European Programmatic Market Sizing and Attitudes to Programmatic Advertising will be revealed as part of this session.
- Simon Halstead, Chair IAB Europe Programmatic Trading Committee and Senior Director Exchanges and Supply, Verizon Media
- Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- Anna Forbes, General Manager UK, The Trade Desk
- Simon Baker, Programmatic Lead EMEA, Bloomberg Media Group
- Clementina Piazza, Programmatic Director EMEA, Integral Ad Science
- David Goddard, Vice President, Global Programmatic Strategy, BBC Global News
- Matt Bennathan, Senior Director, Channel Partnerships, International, Oracle Data Cloud
GDPR one year on and the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework 2.0
Debate Stage – 12th September at 10.15 – 10.45
To prepare for GDPR, IAB Europe launched the Transparency & Consent Framework (TCF) in April 2018 for the digital advertising ecosystem. One year on, the panel will discuss how GDPR and the TCF have impacted stakeholders, most notably users and publishers. The panel will also look at how European privacy regulation is impacting the rest of the world and what both regulators and stakeholders can learn from GDPR.
- Lindsay Rowntree, Head of Content, ExchangeWire
- Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe
- Stefan Hanloser, Vice-President, Data Protection Law, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE.
- Julia Shullman, Vice President, Chief Privacy Counsel, at Appnexus, a Xandr Company
- Stevan Randjelovic, Brand Safety Manager, GroupM EMEA